Why PP Woven Fabrics:
PP woven sacks are ideal for packing of rice, sugar, flour, spices, fertilizers, Maize and other agricultural items. Allows sufficient 'breathing' space for packed grains. These sacks are also used in Industrial Packing.
- High Density Polyethylene / Polypropylene fabric is made by weaving HDPE/PP tapes and later converted into bags/sacks.
- These HDPE/PP Sacks are popular substitute for the conventional Jute bags and much more cost efficient.
- Woven Sacks are light in weight but that doesn't impact its strength and it can also withstand heavy loads.
- These sacks can be provided with or without lamination coating as required by customer needs.
- Our Woven Sacks can be made in circular looms or flat looms.
- HDPE/PP sacks can be made in any colour required or multi colour strips on border. It is completely customizable.
- Flexible and high strength
- Anti-skid treated to prevent slipping
- Can be printed on both sides
- Can be stored in an open area due to UV-stability, up to 6 months
- Water and dust proof
- 100% recyclable
- Plastics Polymers
- Food grains
- Bale Coverings
- Sand, etc.