Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene is thermoplastic film which is used for many applications in packaging sector.
- After BOPP Film is printed, it then gets laminated on woven sacks by adhesive coating.
- This BOPP film is printed in-house as per client's required design.
- We believe in using high quality inks for printing because it gives the deserved look and does justice for the design and brand it reflects.
- These designs are engraved onto a cylinder precisely by our best vendor suppliers we choose.
- Our in house design team is always available to create new elegant designs for upcoming brands or can modify the existing designs.
- They are environment friendly
- Are light in weight
- Are accepted easily all across the world
- Damage of the product due to transport, weather etc are reduced
- to great extent
- Has the tendency to keep the product dry
- No de- lamination is required
- They have good clarity and are resistant to ultra violet rays
- Water bottle
- Labels, etc.